A Guide to Find the Best Electronic Fireplaces
Looking for supplementary heat that adds class and good vibes to your home? Consider investing in an electronic fireplace. Electronic fireplaces are not just easy to operate but they come with little if any installation costs. The best part is, you’ll find so many options to choose from that suit your home.
First, let’s look at the main types of electric fireplaces available today.
The wall-mount electric fireplace
If you have very limited floor space, this type of electric fireplace is perfect for you. It takes up no floor space which is why it’s a suitable option for rooms like condos and small living areas. The wall-mount fireplace can be installed using simple components like brackets or drywall studs. They can transform a room from boring to classic with a contemporary feel. Consider adding this kind of electric fireplace to your bedroom to add a romantic touch and sleek design to your interior. In living areas, the wall-mount electric fireplace can be a nice focal point.
Electric fireplace inserts
If you have specific furnishings that your fireplace must complement, consider investing in fireplace inserts. Inserts can be surrounded by different materials like natural stone, glass tiles or traditional wood or installed directly into the fireplace opening. You give the space a perfect-looking ambiance of burning wood.
Electric stove fireplaces
If you’re looking for a more traditional look, electric stove fireplaces can be an excellent choice. This type of fireplace is likely to be more compact and portable. The best part is, it comes with just as many features as the electric fireplaces with a wood finish.
Fireplace TV stands
Another unique way to add a fireplace in a room is to have it installed as part of your built-in storage for electronics. A fireplace TV stand can add an appealing furniture component to your home. Most come with an easy to use remote control which allows you to change the settings to match your preferred ambiance.
Tips for buying an electric fireplace
- Ensure you take proper measurements before purchasing the fireplace so that it fits perfectly on the designated space.
- Choose a fireplace that fits the colour and style of your furnishings to give the room a cohesive look.
- IA fireplace that’s designed to be a focal point should have just the right features to make it stand out.
- If you have children or pets, consider getting a fireplace that has glass which is cool to touch when it’s turned on.
Features to consider when buying an electric fireplace
- Ensure it has adjustable heat settings which gives you better control and comfort.
- Check if the electric fireplace has interchangeable ember beds which allows you to switch from several options such as traditional logs to river rocks
- The fireplace should have an easy to use remote control that allows you to adjust the settings.
- A built-in thermostat that allows you to check the temperature readings and adjust the heat settings.
Toronto's Fireplace Store
Book an appointment